Thu, May 09|
Navigating Conflict Dynamics: Your Path to Effective Leadership
Join Workplace Peace Institute and Dr. Betty Iglesias Snyder for an engaging webinar to gain a comprehensive understanding of conflict dynamics and develop awareness of the skills necessary to navigate and resolve conflicts effectively.
Time & Location
May 09, 2024, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Conflict is an ever-present element of the workplace, and leadership often means cultivating the art of conflict resolution. Workplace Peace Institute invites you to join our transformative webinar, "Navigating Conflict Dynamics: Your Path to Effective Leadership," where you will gain a comprehensive understanding of conflict dynamics and develop awareness of the skills necessary to navigate and resolve conflicts effectively. This webinar is an essential resource for leaders, managers, and professionals seeking to enhance their leadership capabilities and create harmonious work environments.
By participating in this webinar, you will:
- Understand Conflict Dynamics: Develop a deep comprehension of the underlying causes and dynamics of workplace conflicts.
- Recognize Personal Triggers: Identify your own triggers and reactions in conflict situations to improve self-awareness.
- Learn Conflict Resolution Strategies: Learn about effective strategies for managing and resolving conflicts, tailored to various scenarios.
- Foster Positive Workplace Culture: Explore methods to create a culture that encourages constructive conflict resolution and open communication.
- Enhance Leadership Skills: Gain awareness of the leadership skills that enable you to lead by example in conflict resolution and promote collaboration within your team.
- Promote Productive Conflict: Understand how to channel conflict into a productive force for innovation and growth.
Join us for this empowering webinar to embark on your journey towards becoming a conflict-competent leader. Gain the knowledge and awareness of the skills necessary to not only resolve conflicts but also leverage them as opportunities for growth and collaboration.
Betty Iglesias Snyder, PsyD is a licensed clinical psychologist. She works as a trainer, coach, mediator, DEI consultant, and facilitator. Her work focuses on healing and educating individuals, communities, and organizations globally. Betty was formerly Director and Associate Clinical Faculty for the Center for Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution program at Southern Methodist University. She also serves as a lecturer at both the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at the Pepperdine School of Law and the Institute for Conflict Management at Lipscomb University. She teaches courses in communication, mediation, psychology of conflict, culture and gender, peacebuilding, and neuroscience. Prior to her work at Southern Methodist University, she worked as a program director for the Center for Public Policy Dispute Resolution at the University of Texas School of Law where she provided a wide range of alternative dispute resolution services including multi-party mediation to governmental agencies, policymakers and others involved in public disputes. She is a published author and has been featured in two documentaries.
Dr. Snyder teaches Leading with Trust & Integrity, Trauma-Informed Leadership, Navigating Tough Conversations with Confidence & Purpose, The Brain in Conflict & Connection, Conflict Dynamics, and The Science of Inclusion & Belonging for the Leadership Academy.
Navigating Conflict Dynamics